16 Aug 2010

A night on twitter with Chip...

Chipmunk has been in the US working on his album, one night he decided to do a question and answer on twitter. Chipdaily has chosen the best questions and  some interesting facts..
Question: Whos your biggest inspiration?
Chip: “my biggest inspiration is North London… U’d have to grow there to understand!”
Question : How many tats do you have & which one is your fave?
Chip: “I have 18 tats… And my fav is on my collar bone!”
Question : When will you have a new album out and what will it be called?
Chip: “my next album will be earl 2011… But I will drop something off it this year! It’s sounding good tbh!”
Question : Whats your favourite clothing brand at the moment?
Chip: “at the moment I’m realy into burberry… Their boxers are wicked aswell lol! (London)”
Question : How tall are you?
Chip: “I’m 6ft tall”
Question: Would u prefer doing different types of music like pop then r&b or stick to the same type if music?
Chip: “ like trying all different types of music… But 2nd album takes a very more mature sounding aproach… Still hits tho!”
Question : How often do you browse Youtube?
Chip:”erm… Not that often if I’m honest! Twice or 3 times a week
Question: Whats your favourite Pixie Lott song?
Chip: “I love everything pixie does… To me she is amazing!”
Hopefully he does one of these again, and you’ll get to ask a question. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment