27 Aug 2010

Question Night with Chip 2 - 27.08.10

Early Friday morning at 2:20am, Chip decides to take questions on twitter.


Q. what is the reason of life?

C: my reason of life... Is to make sure that when it flashes before my eyes maje sure its worth watching! (Love God)

Q.what can we expect from the next album?

C.Expect heart felt music about my life since the day I released my 1st album! An audio disc to understand me!

Q.You've done a #1 album, had a few number ones with collaborations.what does the future hold for you?

C.erm... Who knows? I just wana get better and better... Imagine how tight the flow will be when I'm wileys age!

Q. Would you rather do a collaboration with chris brown or usher ?

C. CB defs!

Q.What's the ultimate dream to be successful?

C.the ultimate dream is to never stop dreaming... Music is just fun to me... Wana see how far I can take it!

Q.Do you listen back to your early music? and what do you think of it?

C.I watch me westwood freestyle when I was 16 with ice... And my f64... And I see where I have developed!

Q.What do u want to prove with ur 2nd album? If anything.

C.never have and never will have something to prove... Just wana make an album of me for my ipod. hope every1 likes it

Q.Why Didn't You Reply To Lowkey's Diss? He Parred You!

C.I don't have enough time to sit down and think about bad things to say about someone trying to make it. I'm living comfortably.

Q.will you be more successful if style rules over substance? You sound like a smart dude but too much flossing??And a lot of what you have is unattainable for a lot of youth - they gotta employ other means 2 get it.

C.the uk isn't built for extreme confidence! I see flossing as inspirational when others do... Makes me wanna work harder.Plus if the others had it I reckon they would... People hated on have stuff to hate on. But being positive is the way.Nothing is unobtainable for anyone... I got A Grades in school in the hood! It is down to the individual... Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment