15 Sept 2010

A Milli : Chip's career so far.

He believed and he achieved! Chip has sold over 1,000,000 singles. "That's 100000 sold." Well Chip it's more than that now. Chip has 7 mixtapes, 4 top 10 singles(Diamond Rings #6,Oopsy Daisy #1,Look for me #7 and Until you were gone #3) and 1 platinum album( I Am Chipmunk sold over 300,000 copies). He has done two UK tours( I Am Chipmunk and Shine Shine) all by the age of 19! That's absolutely amazing, we're all proud of you Chip.Time for the second album. There aint no stopping him now.
C's Up.

The Picture below is Chip's new plaque for selling over 1,000,000 singles.

1 comment:

  1. Chip, Thank You for inspiring me to do the best I can in school and in what I do :) God will Bless You with everything :D and I'm grateful to have you as my number 1 role model :D

    ReplyDelete