10 Sept 2010

Question Night with Chip - 10.09.10

Chip talks about who is going to be on his 2nd album, what we are to expect from him, and how he feels about british public and good music.



Q.If you could do a song with any 3 rappers in the world, who would they be?
A.kanye west, lil wayne, eminem

Q. Confident next single will get to number 1?
A. Nope... My focus aint even on the charts as such. Just having fun.

Q.When are you looking at releasing the new album?
A. February... Warm up track drops sometime in November.

Q.is your new album about your life? As in talking about your experiences? Can you tell us that? 
A. it is inspired by things that have happened in my life... Yes!

Q.Why havent you worked on club bangers?
A.erm... I duno yano... My focus has never really been the clubs... More the life from my eyes... But I got some to come

Q. Do you plan on eventually expanding your brand? Acting... A record label... Clothing line maybe?
A.definately... So much to do before I'm 30 like Wiley lol [LOL chip can't help it can he?]

Q.Realistically before your time in the music scene has ended whos the main person you wanna collab with ?
A.Lauryn Hill and Kanye West.

Q.What can we expect from the 2nd Album?
A.Expect growth... Smashes... And hopefuly music one enjoys...

Q.Whats your fav song on I Am Chipmunk & why?
A. Interval... because not many people get it lol

Q.What are you looking to achieve with your next album?
A.bridge the gap between me and the those tryna catch me... And catch up to those infront of me! And let my sound grow with my age!

Q.What makes these upcoming songs better than the others and why is it your dream album?
A.wow! Because I feel like I've always been able to put words together... But I've musicaly found myself now! I'm not experimenting

Q.Who's on the new album?
A.Just my team... Usual suspects.

Q.Who would you die for ? 
A.A cause!

Q.Will you ever release your music outside of the UK!?
A. one day I'll be world wide :)

Q.What do you think about the british public/media not appreciating good music, like Wretch,SAS etc?
A.They do... It's just liking and actualy going to buy music is 2 different stories! We all tryna push it further.

Q.How would u feel about a load of munks coming together to celebrate the support we all have for you ?
A.All you main 1s are gonna come to my listening party for my 2nd album! Minimal people, press, couple fans, dj's etc

Q.Have you ever got emotional whilst writing/recording any of your songs?
A.I couldn't listen to dear family at all! Still don't listen to it. Performing it was an emotional chore!

Q.Where do you find all your inspiration from?
A. From the fear of being a failure!

Q.Are you gonna work with Chris Brown??
A.I'd like to...

Q. Do you play an instrument??
A.Use to play recorder and guitar! But I quit!

Q.Have you reached all the goals you set when you started mc'in? and what would you like to acheive in the near future?
 A.No... So much more to do! I'm hungry... I need to see how far I can take this shit! I'm too smart to just rap/mc! 

Q.Confident next single will get to number 1?
A. Nope... My focus aint even on the charts as such. Just havin fun.

Q.You're my idol and you inspire me. How does that make you feel? 
A.Responsible... Like I can't let you down. 


That's the end of the question night with Chip, stay tuned cause i'm sure he'll be doing more. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment