1 Oct 2010

Fan Friday : @MrsKalahFyffe's Tattoos

"Sometimes in life you fall apart, sometimes in life you break your heart, 
one day you'll realise that you'll be alright"

Yesterday Kalah got a tattoo dedicated to Chip, this is the first fan that actually tattooed Chip's name on them-this is total dedication.The tattoo are the lyrics from Chip's "Sometimes" chorus. Sometimes is a song alot of people relate to, especially the chorus.This is what Chip said about Kalah's tattoo " So  is the first Munk I have seen with my name tattood on her... Wow! I'm just so happy my music is connecting! I'm gonna do something special in return!!!!! One love! X " wonder what he has in store.This is not the first tattoo Kalah got Chip related, earlier this year Kalah got the same "Believe and Achieve" tattoo as him,check it out below.


C's up.

1 comment:

  1. i cant believe the dedication some people have!!! i support chipmunk all the way and think what he is doing by fighting all the haters is just inspiring and just keep on going..... my favourite lyric of his is... 'opinions aint facts so take them in and let them go' :)

    ReplyDelete