12 Oct 2010

Happy Birthday 'I Am Chipmunk'


Today (October 12th) is the 1st birthday of Chipmunk's first studio album 'I Am Chipmunk'

I Am Chipmunk is the debut album by British grime and R&B MC, Chipmunk released on 12 October 2009 by Columbia Records. It has produced four top 25 singles included three consecutive top-ten hits and one chart topper. The album was deemed a success after it debuted at number 2 on the UK Albums Chart and reaching platinum sales of over 300,000 copies.[1][2][3]
In-line with its record sales, a new platinum edition of the album was released on May 3, 2010 featuring four new songs[4], including new single "Until You Were Gone" featuring Dutch singer-songwriter Esmee Denters.
I Am Chipmunk has received mostly positive reviews, with Digital Spy saying "I Am Chipmunk is generally an enjoyable listen and it's refreshingly unconcerned with grimey street cred."

No comments:

Post a Comment