8 Jun 2011

"He's very confident..which i found refreshing." "I'm really proud of him" Keri Hilson on @ChipmunkArtist #InTheAirOutNow..



Keri has been in the UK for about 1 week doing interviews and promoting her new single.
In a few interviews she has been asked about he collaboration with Chip as he was the first UK artist she ever worked with.
 Here's what she had to say..

Interview with Max: Chip is a sweetheart, he's young...but he's self assured and that's good, he's very confident..which i found refreshing. He has great style.
http://vimeo.com/24734868 

Interview With SBTV: 
I felt like I watched him grow, but I didn’t know that till I was in the studio listening to his new music. That’s when I realised that he definitely came into his own, image wise, lyrically, song wise. I’m really proud of him because I almost feel like I’ve watched that happened from when he was Chip Diddy Chip, when he was a kid to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment