30 Jul 2011

Chipmunk on Hollyoaks Music Show;

 Chip on the Hollyoaks Music Show 
SATURDAY 30TH JULY 9:20AM, CHANNEL 4

What will you be singing for us today?
Today I’m going to be single a track called Flying High, Champion and my brand new single Take Off.

How does it feel to be back here?
I’m really excited about today it is always a pleasure to be in Liverpool.
Where are you performing today?
Last time I was here I performed in the shop and this time I’m in front of the McQueens house.

If you had to pick one Hollyoaks cast member to collaborate with who would it be?
I’d say Jorgie Porter (Theresa McQueen) because I heard she ‘s got rhythm and can dance - that would be pretty cool.

If you were in Hollyoaks what storyline would you give yourself?
If I was in Hollyoaks I’d like my character to be completely different to how I am in real life, I think the best actors take roles that challenge themselves.

What month would you be in the Hollyoaks calendar?
If I was in the Hollyoaks Hunks calendar I would be in November as it’s the month I’m born in and not many people have their tops off in winter.

Tell us a secret about yourself?
I used to have slight behavioural difficulties in school, I was a very clever naughty boy but now I’m a very good boy.

You, Wretch 32 and Skepta are all from Tottenham. What are they putting in the water in North London?
I think it is just the fear of failure and minimal resources. A few of us have managed to make the most out of few resources. Skepta and Wretch 32 are big influences and inspirations to me, they were big before I even started so I’ve followed in their footsteps, sort of.

How has your life changed since we last saw you?
My life has changed in the past year or so a lot, I’ve managed to situate myself in a comfort zone of artists that I aspire to work with, which has opened my eyes and made me think nothing is impossible and made me believe that I’m going to get to work with Lil’ Wayne or Kanye West...

Are you looking forward to the festival circuit this summer?
I’m definitely looking forward to the festivals, a lot of time and thought has gone into my band and I can’t wait to get on stage and have fun.

What other artists will you be checking out?
I’ll be checking out Wretch as always, and Jessie J, I like Jessie she’s great. And maybe whatever girlband is looking fit…

No comments:

Post a Comment