10 Jul 2011

Interviews | Chip at T In The Park.

Before the amazing T In The Park performance Chip does a few interviews. 
If you missed his performance, you can watch it here. 

“I love T in the Park, man. I was here last year, and I think it’s amazing– hot line-up this year. Proper. Last year the music was great. My live show this year is completely different. The music I’ve released over the last six to 10 months has allowed me to take my live show somewhere else. So the shows are a lot more exciting.”



Interview with In:Demand

Interview with STV

What makes the Scottish crowd special?

“It’s not so much about the direct act – the people just want to have a good time.”

If you could collaborate with anyone else on the bill, who would it be?

“The Script or Beyoncé. I’m dead serious about The Script – I think they’re fierce.

Beyonce’s alter ego is Sasha Fierce – what would yours be?

“Probably one where I could get up to mischief.”

There’s a mass T Dance happening on Sunday to Salt ‘n’ Pepa’s ‘Push It’ – what’s your favourite track to bust a move to?

“Nineties R&B really does it for me – the whole Puffy thing. Bad Boy Records – anything from them gets me moving.”

Deadmau5 goes on stage with a giant mouse head… If you were going to be an animal onstage what would it be?

“Probably a chipmunk.”


Chip also had a chat with Yazz from Northsound Radio.
Listen to it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment